Terms & Conditions
Cancellations & Refunds
Aesthetics CPD only collects personal information that is necessary to manage your account(s) and provide a safe and effective service to you. One of the main ways in which the Aesthetics CPD collects personal information is through enquiries and payments. For example, when you become a participant to the Aesthetics CPD website personal information is collected about you in order to:
- provide login details and your membership to you;
- ensure your membership is recorded and maintained for administration purposes;
- contact you to obtain your feedback and to find out your level of satisfaction with your membership;
- keep you up to date with information about the Aesthetics CPD services or to provide you with special offers and promotions.
- Keep you up to date with relevant educational courses/material/events.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
Aesthetics CPD does not disclose information about an individual to any other individual, government authority, or private sector organisation unless one or more of the following applies:
- the individual has consented to the disclosure, and where the information disclosed is related only to the primary purpose for which it was collected or;
- the information provided directly relates to one of Niche Education Group functions or activities or;
- Aesthetics CPD is required by legislation, court order, or other legally enforceable instrument and the request is in an appropriate written form or;
- disclosure is reasonably believed to be necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any person.
Where these exceptions occur then Aesthetics CPD will:
- state what the personal information will be used for;
- state who will receive the personal information.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Aesthetics CPD endeavours to maintain your personal information as accurately as possible. However, the Aesthetics CPD rely on the accuracy of personal information as provided by you. The Aesthetics CPD encourages you to contact us if the personal information held about you is incorrect or to notify us of a change in your personal information.
2nd Floor Stirling Street Perth WA 6000 Telephone : +61(8)9328 6760 Fax : +61(8) 9228 2769 Email : email@example.com
To manage your contact details as a Aesthetics CPD member contact us on (8)9328 6760 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime. Requests for your personal information can only be made by you.
USE OF ‘COOKIES’
AESTHETICS CPD OBLIGATIONS
Aesthetics CPD will:
- make available to all this policy related to the collection, use, maintenance and disposal of personal information
- take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information that is held is relevant, not excessive, accurate, up to date, complete and that the collection does not unreasonably intrude on the personal affairs of individuals
- retain personal information for no longer than is necessary and then dispose of it lawfully and securely
- protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuses
Aesthetics CPD 2nd Floor Stirling Street Perth WA 6000 Email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions for all users
- The www.aestheticscpd.edu.au website is owned by Niche Education Pty Ltd.
- Your access to this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions, privacy statement, notices disclaimers, or other statements contained on this website. By accessing, viewing, or otherwise using this website, you agree to be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Niche Education Pty Ltd. Trading as Aesthetics CPD may, at its sole discretion, vary or modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any subsequent use of the website by you will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as they appear at the time.
- You must be a registered user of the website before you can provide content for inclusion on the site, participate in forums, or access any other of the participants only content areas. To apply for registration please view the registration page. Niche Education Pty. Ltd reserves the right to refuse to register a user of the website for any reason.
- You only have access to the your purchased CPD material/lecture for:
- 6 months = Set of 1 – 5 lectures or
- 12 months = Set of 10 lectures or more.
- Niche Education Pty Ltd respects your privacy.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address.
- If you do not abide by these Terms and Conditions we may suspend or terminate your account without notice.
Supply of Content
- Niche Education Pty Ltd retains the right to decide whether to publish, edit, block, delete, reject, or remove any part or all your content or any other content on the Aesthetics CPD website/forum.
- You will not use the Aesthetics CPD website/forum for the purpose of advertising or marketing any goods or services.
- You will not use the Aesthetics CPD website/forum to conduct or forward surveys, contests, money-making schemes, or chain letters or emails.
- You will not collect any information about forum members and provide this to other parties without the individual members’ consent.
- You agree that you will not supply content to the website that is:
- Defamatory of any person
- In breach of any laws
- In breach of intellectual property rights
- In breach of other individuals rights to privacy
- Harassing or insulting
- False or misleading
- The content and format of the website may be changed by Aesthetics CPD without notice, at any time, in its absolute discretion.
- Neither Niche Education Pty Ltd nor any of its Directors, employees, or associates guarantee the security of this website.
- Niche Education Pty Ltd does not guarantee that the functions available on the website will be error-free or that the functions provided will be free of interruptions. The website and the server that makes the website available to you may not be free of viruses or bugs and that you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient virus checks to satisfy your own requirements.
- Niche Education Pty Ltd will monitor or review all information posted on the Aesthetics CPD website/forum on a regular basis. However, it cannot be guaranteed its always the most up to date information. To report objectionable posts or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you leave the site via a link contained on the site you do so at your own risk.
Except for the content supplied in the Forum all intellectual property rights in the website and its content will remain vested in Niche Education Pty Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, communicate to the public or otherwise use this website or its content in any way other than for your own personal use.
Any communication or material sent by you to the website, in any format without limitations will be treated as non-confidential other than material that comprises personal information as defined in the Privacy Act 1988.
Cancellations & Refunds
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
Participants must pay the stated fees, prior to attending workshops or being provided with online access. This refund policy applies to each participant enrolled at Aesthetics CPD. All requests for refunds must be:
- Made in writing (via letter, or email email@example.com)
- Approved by the Program Manager
- A response from the Program Manager is expected within seven working days.
A refund will be arranged in the following circumstances:
|Purchase of any online theory lecture(s) and/or lecture packages.||No refund considered.|
|Student withdraws more than 30 days prior to commencement of practical workshop or being provided with online access to the CPD material.|
Aesthetics CPD must receive written requests no later than 30 days prior to the first day of the practical workshop.
|Refund of 80% of course fee paid, 20% withheld to cover administration costs|
|Student withdraws 15 - 30 days prior to commencement of practical workshop.|
Aesthetics CPD must receive written requests no later than 15 days prior to the first day of the educational activity.
|Refund of 70% of course fee paid, 30% withheld to cover administration costs.|
|Participant decides up to 15 days prior they are unable to afford the course/workshop or changes their mind.|
Participant incorrectly chooses the wrong course/workshop.
Participant finds alternative courses/workshops at a more competitive price.
Participant chooses not to attend the course/workshop.
If Aesthetics CPD is forced to withdraw a student from a course due to a serious breach of Aesthetics CPD Policies and Procedures after the commencement of the workshop.
|No refund considered.|
|Any identified overpayments for a course/workshop.|
An error made by Aesthetics CPD.
Cancellation of the course/practical workshop by Aesthetics CPD due to low registrations or other unforeseen circumstances beyond control, which no longer allows the company to effectively deliver the educational activity.
|Participants may, in extenuating circumstances, apply to Aesthetics CPD to request a refund of course fees paid.|
All requests for a refund must be made in accordance with Aesthetics CPD’s policies, which can be found on the Aesthetics CPD website.
|Only at the discretion of Program Manager|
Aesthetics CPD uses eWay as a secure payment portal. To find out more in regards to the eWay payment platform go to www.eway.com.au
All ordering and payments submitted on the site are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer).