Next month, the 13th Laser and Cosmetic Medicine Conference will head to Crown Promenade Melbourne on the 11th – 12th of November.
As more and more cosmetic nurses are performing treatments such as chemical peels, body contouring treatments, cosmetic injectables and more; it is imperative that we all keep up to date with the latest evidence based information coming from industry leaders. This will ensure that treatments are performed effectively, safely and with the patient in mind in order to help maximise patient outcome.
Other topics in the two-day program include;
– Legal issues highlighted through case studies in cosmetic procedures
– Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
– Acne management
– The use of lasers for vaginal rejuvenation
– Dermal fillers
– Marketing your practice through social media
– Live demonstrations and industry sponsored breakfast sessions
This conference is endorsed by ACN and has been allocated 12 CPD hours according to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
Tickets for the conference and the full program details can be found on the website at :