Our last CPD workshop for 2022 is not to miss! This workshop will focus on Q Switch laser for pigmentation treatments and will be held on Tuesday 22nd November 2022 from 6pm – 8pm at our Perth Head Office.
THE FOCUS WILL BE ON:
- Classification of Pigmentation
- Treatment Options for Pigmentation Conditions
- Mechanism Q-Switch Lasers
- Harmony XL Pro SE – Clearlift (Nd:YAG Q-Switch Laser)
BEFORE AND AFTERS
AGENDA OF THE EVENING:
- Presentation by Sabine Kojayan – Alma Clinical Applications Specialist
- Q & A live session
- Enjoy drinks and nibbles while networking with like-minded aesthetic professionals!
Clinical Applications Specialist
Alma Lasers Australia
Sabine is a Clinical Applications Specialist who works with Alma Lasers Australia to deliver unique clinical education to healthcare professionals regarding energy-based devices.
Sabine believes in empowering people’s skin confidence and achieving their skin health; by helping them think better, look better, and feel better.
With a track record of success working in the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Sabine’s Accreditations include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry
- Master’s degree in Research in Pharmacology
- Effect of 2,3 dihydroxyphenyl propionic acid on patients having type II diabetes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- AACDS Alumni and Current Students
- Dermal Therapists and Practice owners
WHAT WILL YOU GET?Aesthetics CPD Certificate of attendance will be awarded to all attendees.
TICKET PRICE$59 inc GST – Non-AACDS Students/Graduates
$49 inc GST – All Past & Current AACDS Students
Please use code “AACDS” to obtain discount